Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well...duh....

Haha...I titled that b/c it is "Thanksgiving Eve" and all of Facebook is a flutter with everyone's things they are thankful for!  Yes - I am truly thankful.  I am thankful for the big things as well as the small things.  For a job that even though I might not always like...I am blessed to have.  Thankful for 4 HEALTHY kids that are all under my roof tonight.  As the years go by, there is no telling where God will lead them.  Thankful for an amazing husband...guys like him are few and far between.  Thankful for food in my fridge and clothes in my closet.  So many people are not so lucky.  Thankful I have a vehicle to take me where I need to go.  Thankful for little arms that hug my neck and little voices that say, "Mom, I love you."  Seriously...I don't need any more than that.  Really, I don't.  I listen to the news and realize (again) that these kids are merely on loan to me.  God has blessed me with them and He could choose to call them home any day.  For tonite, they are with me.  Years from now they might be across the country or even on the other side of the world.  Who knows?  My quiver is very full...and for that I am very thankful!

No comments: