Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Little Of This...A Little Of That...

Hmmm....not much to write about - or maybe it's more like not enough TIME to write!  The only computer time I get at home is after the girls are asleep, and I rarely get time to update my blog at work.   Obviously not much is going on or you would have heard from me sooner!

So, the girls are doing fairly well in their "big-girl" bed.  It takes them a while to get to sleep - they do like to play!  Tonight, Sarah stuck her head out the door and yelled, "Mommy!  Ava pooted!"  Talk about stall tactics!  I said, "Ava, what do you say?"  "'Cuse me..."  she said.  Then the door shut and Sarah went back to bed.  They are quite funny...

Easter came & went in a blur and I have NO pics to show for it.  We will just have to re-enact another day.  Charles was helping with breakfast at church so my one & only goal was to have all 4 kids dressed and at church on time.  I reached my goal and with a few minutes to spare - which for me is huge!

The boys have been playing "dentist" this weekend - well - Zachary has.  He pulled one of his own teeth Friday night, and then Saturday, Josh let him pull one of his!  Josh is either very brave or was delirious from fever!  (He's been running 102 fever all weekend.  Motrin brings it down, but I've been having to supplement with Tylenol.  Not sure what's up with that.....)  My kids never cease to amaze me!

Gotta run - I will try to better with the updates!  

No comments: