Friday, February 18, 2011

For Moms Of Itty Bitty Ones...


See this little guy?  So little...he wasn't even 1 year old yet!  He went from having no hair to a head full of it (obviously he did NOT inherit that from me!).  We still have that rocking chair.  The outfit he is wearing was always one of my favs....he's so handsome!

Now, this tiny one is 12 years old and taller than me (but barely),  His booty doesn't quite fit into that rocking chair anymore.  Where does the time go?  I know we all ask that question, but I have ben asking myself that more and more frequently these days!

So back to present day news....

Vaca reservations have been made -- WOO HOO!!!  It can't come soon enough!  I am looking forward to spring break and even more to summer vacation!  I'm going to whine and complain once again express my strong dislike for lunches and backpacks.  I love Thursdays because it is pizza day and I only have to make one lunch.  Ugh...trivial I know...but I have friends who feel the same so I know I am in good company!

This is a three day weekend...again I say WOO HOO!!  Unfortunately I have to work this weekend, but we are ALL going to be home Monday!  We have already made plans to see "Gnomeo and Juliet" and eat at Ichiban Buffet.  Josh is thrilled beyond words!    Next week will be a killer for the boys tho.  Josh has play practice every night and Zachary is working lights, so he will be gone too since it is production week.  Josh is a pirate in the play "How I Became a Pirate" at Harrell Theatre next weekend.   On Saturday night, the author of the book will be at the performance, so everyone is really excited!  If you want to come and want info on tickets, just let me know!  These kids have worked really hard and are so thrilled - plus I personally think the music is really cute!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  I will especially be loving mine when I get off work Sunday night, but still....  :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting (im)patiently!

One, where are you going for Spring break?

And two, how much are tix and how long does the show run?

Please and thank you.

Love you!!!