Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Warm Fuzzies

There's nothing like a birthday to make you feel all warm and fuzzy....even on a mild September day!  I have had the best birthday...and it wasn't because of gifts or anything like that.  It was because of all the little things....the posts on my Facebook wall from people I have known for years or even a few months.  No really....it is amazing how taking a few seconds to just write "Happy Birthday" on someone elses' wall can make a huge impact (spoken from the one on the receiving end!)

The best has been my own little family.  I love my family...really I do.  They gave me the best cards,and Josh even gave me cash for a present!  It was HIS cash too - not like he went to his dad and "borrowed" it.  If you know Josh, that is HUGE!!!  He hand-made his card...wrote a poem and took up all four sides of the paper!  It was really funny...I'm going to scan it and keep it...maybe even find a way to frame it.  He made videos of everyone (individually and as a group) singing "Happy Birthday" to me.  They ALL went out of their way to make me feel so very special ~ and it worked!

I love my little family....they give me "warm fuzzies".......

:-)

No comments: